Inspired by a long-lost series named Tradewinds series and my Fallout 4 modded playthrough, I decided to make this game.
Build your caravan by trading commodities, going between towns, and persuading other to join you!
So here you go, an Economy Management RPG game called Brama’s Wanderers (for now).
I will build it up with updates after updates. If you have any suggestions, do put it down below.
At first, the main point of the game is to follow a story while trading your stuff (Tradewinds style), you will get loot from the enemies to sell to visited cities, the loot will have fluctuating prices, buy them when its high, sell them when its low (/j), basic economy genre.
Then, I played modded Fallout 4 where I can pacify the enemies to join my group, where at some point I have 8 followers before I sent them to my settlements. This gave me idea to put it to this game where you can capture the enemies to get them to follow you. Thankfully, Yanfly’s and DreamX’ plugins helped me to achieve that.
- Economy system where prices fluctuate for tradeable stuff.
- (Half-Implemented) Management system where you can hire, train, assign work to, and rent out your party members.
- Recruit the enemies through several means.
- (Not Implemented Yet) Several questline/Story that you can follow through.
- (Far in the future) Settlement builder where you can build your own town.
Decide a main themeIt will be a fantasy post-apocalypse.
- Add more monsters.
- Give the monsters more variety.
- Put better sprites and pictures for the monsters.
Change the loots so it won’t conflict with consumablesIt’s now different items.
- Have more loots to sell.
- Make a storyline.
- Make a better cover image.
Expand the mapsExpanded! See here.
- … and the list goes on.
KADOKAWA/DEGICA – RPG Maker Engine
Scripts – Yanfly, DreamX, FDSuprema, McKathlin, SumRndmDde