3-4 Players compete to collect as much gold as possible in a cave root system. Whoever collects the most through the Exit will win the game.
Estimated Play Time
Number of Player
Goal of The Game
Reach the Exit tile with as much gold as possible by trying to land on the “Event Tile”
The board size is 42cm x 59.4 cm
The map is 117 tiles long.
28 of them are “Event Tiles” where one“Event Card” will be placed randomly on every tile every session
There are 28 Event cards:
Gold +3 = 9 cards
Gold +6 = 7 cards
Diamond (equal to Gold +10) = 4 cards
Rubble = 8 cards
Each player will be represented by a “piece”
The game uses one 6-sided dice
Players will start on the “Entrance” tile and will roll the dice to move by the number of tiles indicated by the die rolled.
Obstacle (Rubble Card)
If a Player lands on a Rubble card, they will have to roll an ODD or EVEN number to continue.
Each gold card has a different value 3 and 6. There is also a special diamond card worth 10 gold.
Get more gold than other players to the finish line. Players lose if they get less gold than the other player.
How to Play
- Place the board on a table.
- Shuffle an event card deck, then randomly place each card to each marked tile as Event Tiles.
- Each player chooses their Player Piece and then places it on Enterance Tile.
- Each player rolls a dice, and the player with the highest point move first with play passing to the left.
- On his turn, the player rolls a dice.
- Move his Player Piece to the number of spaces indicated by dice.
- If the player reaches an intersection tile, the player can choose which way to go.
- When the player lands on Event Tile with face down event card, flip up the card on the above tile.
- If the flipped-up card is a gold or diamond card, the player will gain the point by the amount that is written on the card & take the card.
- If the flipped-up card is a rubble card, the player will be trapped on their next turn.
- If a Player lands on a Rubble card, they will have to roll an ODD or EVEN number to continue. depend on what is written on the rubble card. (example: the current player is trapped & on rubble card is “Odd”, the player starts his turn by rolling a dice. If the player rolls 3, the player can move his piece 3 tiles. If the player rolls an even number, the player cannot move and must wait for his next turn to try again.)
- Unlike the “points” card, the rubble card can not be picked up and if another player lands on the same rubble tile as the player before him, the current player will also be trapped in the rubble.
- If the player rolls a higher number than is required to reach the exit tile, the player may move toward the exit tile. (ex: The player only needs 3 to reach the exit but then rolls 5, the player may still move and finish the game)
- The first player who reaches the exit tile will gain 10 points. The next player who comes after will not gain an additional point
Conclusion / After Game
- The game ends when all player reaches the exit tile.
- Calculate each collected player’s point.
- The winner is the player with the highest point.
1 thought on “Gold Digger”
Wah, kelihatan seru nih main board game dari bikinan sendiri. Semoga nanti kalau official, bakalan diproduksi massal.